- Sociology of Knowledge
- Epistemology and History of Social Science Research
- Utopia research: architectural and micro utopias
- Visual Knowledge and visual representations of the social
|Fields of research
- Utopia research; imaginations of architectural and technological future
- Visual knowledge
|Further fields of research
- Anonymity and Society
- Observation techniques and Resistance
- Epistemology of conspiracy
- Habilitation at the University of St. Gallen based on a thesis on "Anonymity and Society". Venia legendi in "Sociology".
- Doctoral degree based on the study "Archaeology of Opinion Research. Mathematics and the Narrativity of the Political" at the University of Zurich.
- Study of sociology and political philosophy, social and economic history at the University of Zurich
- Studied sociology and political philosophy at the University of Zurich
- Dissertation and assistance at the University of Zurich
- Premier Assistant of the University of Lausanne
- Senior Assistant at the University of Lucerne
- Senior Assistant at the University of Zurich
- Research at the department "Design & Art" of the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- Managing Director of the Center for European Social Research, Konstanz
- Research on and collaboration with the Ecole des hautes études en sciences sociales EHESS, Paris
- Lecturer at the universities of Zurich, Lucerne, Fribourg and St. Gallen
- Senior lecturer at the University of St. Gallen
- Habilitation at the University of St. Gallen, Venia legendi in "Sociology"
- Adjunct Professor (Titular Professor) of Sociology
Felix Keller has taught at the Universities of Zurich, Lucerne, Fribourg and St. Gallen.
- Resistance to Technologi
- Sociology of Machines
- Crisis - Normality - Catastrophe. The observation of deviants in modern societies
Sociology of Things
- Techniques of observation: spies, detectives, algorithms
- Anonymity and Identity on the Net - a History of Concealment and Revelation (with Caspar Hirschi)
- Sociology: Of Men and Machines
- Correspondant étranger des Centre de Sociologie Européen der EHESS, Paris.
- Zentrum für Europäische Gesellschaftsforschung, Konstanz (bis 2016)
- Design & Kunst. Hochschule Luzern
- Mitglied der AG Socio-histoire der Europäisierung. Hamburger Institut für Sozialforschung (bis 2018)
- Bundesamt für Kultur BAK (2018)
- readme.cc im Rahmen des Programms KULTUR 2000 der Europäischen Kommission, 2005-2009