- Corporate Governance
- Strategic Management
- Family Business
- Strategic Leadership and Succession
- Asian Business Context
|Further fields of research
Christine received her PhD in Strategic Management from the University of St.Gallen. During her PhD, she also spend one year as research fellow at INSEAD in Singapore. Before joining the University of St.Gallen, Christine studied International Business Administration at the University of Tuebingen with her studies leading her to the University of Technology in Sydney and the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile in Santiago.
Christine is Assistent Professor for Family Business and Entrepreneurship at the Swiss Institute of Small Businesses and Entrepreneurship (KMU-HSG) and the Center for Family Business (CFB-HSG) at the University of St.Gallen. Before joining, Christine was five years as General Manager at the St.Gallen Institute of Management in Asia (SGI-HSG), the first international institute of the University of St.Gallen located in Singapore. During her PhD time, she was Research Associate at the Institute of Management (IFB-HSG) from 2010 to 2013. From 2013 to 2014, she spent a year as visiting PhD at INSEAD in Singapore.
Christine has gained a rich teaching experience across various levels at the University of St.Gallen and Singapore Management University (SMU). Among others, she teaches:
- Managerial Impact Project Corporate Entrepreneurship (MGM-HSG, HS/FS)
- Corporate Governance (MGM-HSG, FS)
- Corporate and Business Development in Southeast Asia (MGM-HSG, 2015 - 2022)
- Business Study Mission Malaysia (Bachelor in Business Administration, SMU, 2015 - 2019)
- Various lectures at the Executive level on firm strategy in general and in the context of family business and Southeast Asia
Christine holds the CAS Higher Education Didactic Certificate from the University of St.Gallen.
- Academy of Management (AOM)
- Strategic Management Society (SMS)
- International Corporate Governance Society (ICGS)