As an interface between the University and the labour market, the CSC cultivates an active network of employers. We offer a wide variety of opportunities for companies to establish direct contact with our students and graduates on campus.
Our aim is to support HSG students in their search for an internship or an entry position and assist them, as much as they need, in their career planning. For this purpose, we offer one-on-one training and consultation in German and English, on various topics. For instance, we can help you to write a CV or train you for a job interview or an assessment centre, or we can help you take stock of your career and set new goals.
At our interactive career events you can attend seminars, workshops and training sessions to find out about specific industries and companies and find information relevant to your career. Our advisers are experts who can draw on many years of experience in training and providing advice services across multiple industries.
On the career platform hsgcareer.ch, we publish job advertisements, our career events and corporate profiles. Furthermore, we take the leading role in various projects that take place within our various recruiting events, e.g. the HSG TALENTS Conference or the HSG Banking Days.
Our Career Services for HSG students
- Career advice: one-on-one consultations in all career-related issues
- Career events: Business insights, Cultural insights, seminars, workshops and training sessions
- Recruiting events: HSG TALENTS Conference, HSG Banking Days, HSG Industrial Career Day, HSG Consumer Goods and Retail Days, HSG Luxury Day, HSG Legal Day, HSG Insurance Day
- hsgcareer.ch: CV publication, event sign-up, jobs and internship postings, company profiles, newsletter subscription
- Career Management Handbook: how to plan your application and career – competently and practically
- Career library: brochures on career-related issues