Re-register via Rematriculation Form
Use the rematriculation form if at the University of St.Gallen you
- began a Master's or Bachelor's programme and would like to continue this following a break.
- successfully passed the Assessment Year and would like to continue your studies at a Bachelor's level following a break.
- did not pass the Assessment Year the first time round and would now like to try and enrol a second time.
- successfully completed a Bachelor's degree course and would like to continue your studies at a Master's level in one of the following programmes: MBI, MiMM, MUG, MAccFin, MEcon, MIL, MLaw, MLE. (Please observe the admission requirements for the relevant Master's programme)
MGM can only be started in autumn semester. Those who have to complete the Master's preparatory level as an admission requirement can rematriculate into the spring semester and start the MGM in the following autumn semester after completion of the Master's preparatory level requirements.
- successfully completed a Master's programme at HSG and would like to apply for another Master's programme or a Ph.D. degree course.
Autumn semester application period: 1 February - 30 June
Spring semester application period: 1 September – 30 November
You find the application deadlines on the admission website of the individual programmes.
Business Education II:
You find the special rematriculation form and the application deadlines on the Business Education II admission website.
If you were exmatriculated for more than 2 semesters, the registration fee CHF 250 will be charged.
rematriculation - Online Form
Apply via Online Application
The application for the master programmes MBF, SIM, MOK, MiQE/F, MIA, MCS is done via Online Application only.
You can only apply once per study start semester. For information on admission requirements and the application procedure, please refer to the admission page of the respective programme.
Application deadline: October 1 - April 30
Start the online application